TeamMood’s Agile Content Hub
TeamMood helps to get more feedback from teammates on a regular basis. It’s perfect for agile teams that want to inject more feedback into their retrospectives, daily standups, and are on a path of continuous improvement.
The success of retrospectives is essential for the well-being of the team in the long run. However, they require a great deal of preparation and the articles below will give you all the information you need for success.
- A Simple Guide to Run Agile Retrospectives
- How to structure retrospectives with TeamMood
- Agile Retrospectives: 4 Steps to Follow
- 15 Retrospective Tools: Best-Off List 2021
- Who Should And Should Not Be Included In A Sprint Retrospective
- The Emotional Seismograph, a Fun and Effective Retrospective Format
Agile Meetings (apart from retrospectives)
Retrospectives are not the only meetings though. These articles deal with daily standups, sprint planning, and other meetings in general.
Here are a few articles on agile practices outside the most known ones. If you’re out of ideas to improve your team, you’re in luck!
Interviews & Case Studies
Over the years, we interviewed a few agile experts as well as our own customers to get great insights about how they implement agile in the workplace.
- Agile Teal organizations: a discussion with Jean-Yves Reynaud
- Diving into Agile and Scrum, the Personal Experience of a Startup Founder
- How Roland uses TeamMood to foster team feedback and lead meetings.
- How an IT manager deploys TeamMood in order to support Scrum Masters.
- How Agile Teams are using TeamMood to improve their retrospectives.
- TeamMood Best Practices From Our Users